Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 08:27:45 -0400
From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Good Morning to ALL,
Hope all is well in Ferretville this morning, and a special prayer to
those who have recently lost a Fuzzy, my Heart goes out to you!!!!!!

I just want to ask one question inregards to tail blackheads, well actually
two questions.  First what is the cause of them, and second does stridex
pads really help?  I've read it in past FML posts about stridex pads
helping, but does it really?

The reason I'm asking is my little girl has lost some of her tail hair
down by the end of her tail and of course I immediately took her to the
vet to be tested for possible Adrenal problems but she is as healthy as
can be :-) :-)  Thank the Good Lord for that!!!!  At the time I took her it
was shedding season for my Babies and the vet and I figured that she lost
her tail hair due to that, at the time we didn't see no blackheads, and she
hadn't lost all the hair on her tail so we figured it was just shedding.
Yesterday I took her out on my terrace and with a magnifying glass (my
eyes aren't the greatest) I checked her tail out and there they were
Blackheads!!!!

Other than stridex pads does anyone else have suggestions on how to get rid
of them?  I only bath my babies once or twice a year and they are due now.
Should I bath her now or is it not good to do so?  Any and all suggestions
will be appreciated very much.

My Little Rosy doesn't have allot of hair like my boy's do so when she
sheds she losses allot, but she has grown back most of her hair already and
has put her weight back on except on that one part of her tail where the
blackheads are.

Sorry for the long post.  Take care all of you, and just one more Prayer
for the all the sick, lost and homeless Fuzzies in the world, May GOD watch
over you ALL!!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, and HAPPY FERRETING!!!!!!!! :-)

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb
fuzz, Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum