From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 06:53:37 EDT
I'm not great at science or medical things but I was thinking about getting
a reference book on the fuzzies.  Is one better than the other?

On a different note...I give the fuzzies half a raisin when they potty in
the "right" spot when they are out running around.  Well, I think we've all
experienced the "fake potty."  However Butch has brought it to a whole new
level with the "fake butt scooch."  When fake potty didn't work (nothing
on the paper, sorry sweetie-no raisin) Butch went back later when I wasn't
watching as closely and I only caught the scooch.  But I checked the paper.
He got half a raisin for ingenuity!  Clever, Clever!

Connie

"I am sometimes asked, "Why do you spend so much of your time and money
talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?
I answer, "I am working at the roots."
George T. Angell