From:
Sal Arledge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:00:08 -0400

First let me send my condolences for Sherman's death.  It was indeed tragic!

I want to say however, that I notice ferret people are all too quick to
place blame.  Several hundred ferrets have probably used those hammocks
incident free.  As we all know, ferrets are curious creature, some more
than others.  hence the reason ferret "get into all sorts of trouble".  But
to place the blame seems unfair.  this sort of thing is a freak accident.
I'm sure other pets and kids have gotten hurt, maimed or killed on products
that were deemed SAFE!  Freak accidents!  None the less tragic, but still
unusual!

Dooks to all
Sal