From:
Julie Guardino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 16:09:03 -0500
Hi everyone, just thought I'd ask all of you to say a prayer for Poncho
this morning, (Friday) as he is having surgery to remove a tumor from his
neck.  He is in otherwise good health although he is older, 6+ years.  If
all goes as expected I can take him home a few hours after the surgery and
keep an eye on him and take care of his nursing needs.  You know, bring him
water with a straw, rub his feet, put his favorite movie on, wait a minute,
am I talking about my ferret or my husband!  Well, it all boils down to the
same thing!

Anyway...thanks for being here when I need you.  I talked briefly about
Poncho's tumor to Dr. Williams and to Dr. Purcell at the "party" Sat.
night of the conference, just for reference.  BTW, How do I get in touch
with Dr. Purcell for a chat and to get ordering info on her book?

I'll let you all know about Poncho's surgery.  Bob C. if you are out there,
I emailed you privately about Poncho's surgery in case you are lost in all
of your emails, it's in there somewhere!

Julie and Razz, Poncho (what surgery?), Boo and Deli