From:
Tracy Jose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:39:59 -0500
>From:    Sukie Crandall
>Had a shelf in a pantry closet topple.  Ouch, falling cans hurt and
>startle.  Yes, I was wimp and yelled.  Guess what?  Ashling came to my
>defense, tail all a-fluff and ferret-barking wildly at the bad thing in
>there which bruised her mom.  "I'll save you, Mommy!"

Sukie - hope you're okay, but I was laughing because a similar thing just
happened to me last week.  I was cleaning the fuzzies litter pan and my
back went out...a sharp shooting pain went up my back causing my right leg
to go numb and made me fall to the floor, throwing the litter pan on the
ground which made quite the racquet.  Chico came running around the corner
with his tail poofed out and eyes wide open...he was scared but came
running to my rescue..three of my other fuzzies didn't know what to make
of the racquet..they just stood there staring straight ahead, eyes popping
out of their heads...it was quite funny.

Adrenal Surgery - my little Roo (aka RooBear) is going in for adrenal
surgery in a couple of weeks.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to
make her comfortable as possible after her surgery?  I already have a cage
made up just for her alone, full of comfy, soft fleece bedding and a low
litter pan for easy in's & out's.  How long do you normally keep separated
from other fuzzies after surgery?  She does not like to be alone...she
loves her cagemates.

Eukanuba Cat Food - I recently got two big bags of Eukanuba Chicken Cat and
Eukanuba Lamb Cat food from a friend of mine who no longer has her cat.
These bags are not open and are new.  I know Eukanuba Kitten is okay for
fuzzies, but is the cat food not a good source of food for them?  If not, I
will give the food to the local humane shelter.  My fuzzies like Eukanuba,
Totally Ferret is their main food.

Dooks & fuzzy hugs!
Tracy J.
Tango, Chico, Roo, Pepe', Spunky & Leah