From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 07:46:29 -0700
I have unsuccessfully searched the archives for the post recently made by
the FML member that is having a special 'Ferret' preparation made for her
to receive allergy shots.
[Moderator's note: You might want to look at issues 2626 and 3027.
Searching for "allergen and test" returned a few decent results.  BIG]

If you posted this info, remember who posted the info, or if you kept this
information, could you please get in touch with me?

One of our fur kids was surrendered due to allergies, and we hoped that
after he had his little jewel removed, she would not have any problems.
Bear has gone home, but 'Mom' is still having allergy problems with him.
I would like to pass this info on to her, in the event she would like to
pursue shots before surrendering him again.  We may also consider looking
for a second undescended jewel...

Taking all suggestions, here...Sarah's allergy to Bear is not mild.

Bear would REALLY like to stay with his Mama, if we could find a good
solution.  When he went home, after being at the shelter for 2 months, he
dug out all his hidey-hole toys, and even remembered where he stashed his
stolen Hershey's Kiss from last Christmas.

Thanks for any help,
Julie

=====
Julie Fossa