From:
Melissa Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:13:35 CDT
I tried to send something on this earlier but I think it didn't go through,
if it did I appologize for the repeat.

I have to admit I must have missed an earlier discussion on the ferret on
Ebay, I am assuming the bidding is over and you are talking to this girl
now afterwards.  I want to say that in the future, stuff like this needs to
be reported to Ebay.  I think they prohibit the bidding of live animals on
the site.  I am forever on the lookout for it.  I think someone was trying
to sell boxer puppies via ebay and once the moderators discovered it, they
removed the bid.  It is a shame that someone would resort to this to get
rid of an animal.  It really makes me physically sick to tell you the
truth.

If this has in fact been reported, great!!  I am guilty of scanning the
list so sometimes I miss things,

I am sorry to say I am in the sourthern US and can offer no help in
transport; I hope this ferret gets to you and to a great home that he/she
deserves.  I responded via the list because I wanted everyone to know for
future reference ebay doesn't allow the sell of animals and if you see it
on there please let them know.  BTW, they also don't allow the sell of
organs and other body parts(you guys remember the kidney?)

Melissa Warren
Bossk       (fawn w/bl msk, wht mrkgs-4/01/97)
Lucas       (fawn w/bl msk, wht mrkgs-3/??/00)
Master Yoda (sable ferret w/blmsk, 1/1/96)
Piedmont, AL  USA
Bossk's Den  http://pages.ivillage.com/pe/melissawarr/index.html