From:
"Bob & Lynn , & 6 Precious Fuzzies" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 03:01:52 +0000
Just to let you know, two of our babies received their distemper shots
yesterday and had NO reaction, NONE at all.  Our vet uses Galaxy because
he said that he along with other friend vets of his have used FeraVac and
had many reactions.  I just want to let you know that our babies are fine
from their shot, and what the vet used and told us.

They just hired a new vet to work there, who has over 14 years ferret
experience and we put him to the test, asking him all kinds of questions,
and he had the correct answer for every one, never even hesitated like our
old vet did.  It is so goood to know we have a qualified ferret vet working
where we've always taken our babies.

They are all fine and bundled up together (it's cold here in PA, 56 where
I am) sleeping, sure wish I could fit in that cube with all of them to get
warm.  Have a wonderful week.

Lynn and Bob
Taz, Sharkie, Jack, Jill, Bootz, DaisyLou