From:
Chad VerBerkmoes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:13:29 -0400
Hello

I just moved to Winston-Salem, North Carolina and I have one male ferret.
Hobie is three years old, neutered, not desented, and I'll be bringing
him in for a check up next week, general heath, shots and such...

I'm a pilot for Wake Forest University Hospital, I work a one week on, one
week off schedual.  I'm looking for someone with other ferrets in the area
who might be able to ferret-sit now and again during my week off.  Not very
often but at least two to three times a year.  Hobie has not lived with
other ferrets since he was a kit and is very gentle and human oriented.  He
is 99.9% littered trained, does not bite and I'm sure would enjoy a few
days with some other ferrets.

If you're interested, please e-mail me.  I've had Hobie since he was 3
months old and naturally have become very attached to him.  The only
people I've trusted to watch him have been my parents and my brother...
so...I need a really good sitter :) !!

Thanks
Chad