From:
"K. Crassi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 21:39:14 -0400
Hi all,

I will be moving fairly soon (like, in about 2 weeks) to the Buffalo, NY
area, specifically Amherst/Snyder.  I need to know of a good exotics vet.
Not only for ferrets, but I also have some small birds, and a few snakes
(and two cats).  Does anyone have any recommendations?  I'd prefer to be
able to go to only one clinic for everyone, rather than have to go to
Dr. X for the ferrets, Dr. Y for the birds, and Dr. Z for the snakes.

Also, due to the move I have a large Martin's cage for sale.  I love this
cage, but I have fewer ferrets now and I really don't need it and would
rather not move it.  It's PVC coated (green), three levels, 3 feet wide, 2
feet deep and 54 inches high.  The levels can be separated from each other
if wanted by raising and fastening the ramps.  The floors are full floors,
not halves or shelves.  It's under a year old and in excellent condition.
I live in NH and it would have to be picked up in the next two weeks.
Please email me if interested.

Thanks,
Karen
Let me be a shadow in Your light
Just a small reflection of a greater love
Let me be a shadow in Your light
That falls on the lost and the lonely
                        -- Lenny LeBlanc
No trees were harmed in the production of
this message.  However, a rather large number
of electrons were somewhat inconvenienced.
If you love ferrets, check out:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html