From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:28:12 -0400
I have good news, my boss is flying down to Orlando, Florida and is willing
to bring me a ferrets back with him, so that Azucar can have a play mate.
Please anyone in that area who has a ferret that needs a good loving home,
I will give them the best secure home for them.  He can meet you at the
airport or I can see if my friend can pick ferret up for me.  I would like
if possible one that, is young since Azucar is now around 9 months old
female or a baby kit.

In fact me and Azucar and my daughter had so much fun 2 weeks ago when we
took Azucar to the beach at night, we had so much fun running after.  She
loves playing in the beach sand.  But I know that she would even have more
fun with a play mate.  So please if anyone has a ferret kits, or knows a
shelter that has one in need of a loving home please write back soon, since
he is planning to fly to Florida, this coming Tuesday, Sept. 26 for his
training.

Me and Azucar and my daughter are looking so forward to have a new love one
with us to join our little family.  I'm even willing to get 2 kits if they
are available since They are hard to get here in Puerto Rico.