From:
Jamie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:10:23 -0700
Hello!  I currently have 9 ferrets and a bit of a poop problem!  I have a
bedroom that I let the ferrets play in.  Of course they like to dig at the
door, so there is a plastic carpet runner there....there is also a litter
box behind the door, and another one about 3 feet away (in front of the
closet door).  My problem is this.....the ferrets always poop on the
carpet runner, and sometimes on the carpet that's not covered by the
carpet runner.  I'm having a real hard time keeping it clean.  I can't
keep shampooing the carpet all the time!!  I've tried putting down
newspaper ( I've even taped it down) but all the fuzzies do is rip it up
and tunnel underneath it........afterall, anything new is definately a
toy!!  If anyone has any suggestions about what I could do about my poopy
problem they would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!
Jamie and the 9 fuzzies.....Chelsea, Ashley,Sadie, Crook, Snow, Winter,
Mischief, Chaos, and Trouble.