From:
Mailbank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 21:42:34 -0400
Well, it has been a long time since entering anything in the Digest, but
it seems that this is bad news.  My 2 boys, Snoopy and Bownser have both
passed on.  Both had the Adrenal surgery, and then developed different
probkems.  Snoopy passed 3 weeks ago and Bownser passed tonight around 9pm.
Snoopy was autopsied to better help other sick ferrets.  His results are
not back yet.  Bownser will be posted tomorrow for the same reasons.  Both
of my boys were 4 years old.  Snoopy was adopted from a caring family who
nurtured him to health after he was dumped by a not so nice owner.  Bownser
was my 2nd ferret.  He was a purchase and filled everybody's hearts with
laughter and warmth.

I will remember Snoopy's love for a squeaky pork chop toy and Bownser's
love of Raquet balls.

They will both be creamated and scattered together inthe back yard where
they loved to frolic and play.

Stephen -