Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:24:44 EDT
(BIG - I've been asked to forward the following.  Thanks, Shari)

I received a call this weekend from a woman wanting to give up her college
kids' ferret  - kid dropped it off on mom and headed back to school - apt
landlord issue.

Toby a four month old sable male is in need of a new home.
He has had his rabies shot and is up to date on his distemper.
He comes with a cage, toy's and food.
We are asking for a 120.00 adoption fee for him, for Ferret Guardian Rescue
Haven.

If you would like to adopt Toby please call or e-mail me privately.
My email is [log in to unmask] and my home phone number is (919) 778-7097

Robin Longley