From:
Allison Denomme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:18:14 -0400
I want to thank you all for the kind words and support this last week.
With friends like you there's no way he could get lost on the way.  Really,
you helped me a lot too :).

One of the best memeories I have of Nietzsche was his constant combat play
with my bare feet after a busy day.  He'd dance around my feet as I brought
my dinner down to eat with him.  I could barely make it to my destination
without picking him up.  He was a better guard pet than anything.  But he'd
drink out of my glass and stick his head to the bottom, take his head out
and shake it and get me wet.  The other favourite memory was introducing
my new son to Nietzsche; he was so gently with my son.  My son pretty well
learned to stand holding onto Nietzsche's cage, Nietzsche would lick his
sticky fingers.

Thanks again,
Allison