From:
David Brokaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 10:58:50 -0400
Our shelter is packed to the top with ferrets.  We have 20 in various
stages of readiness for adoption.  No new ferrets can come in until we get
some cage space.  All of you that want ferrets and think the store is the
way to go please email me and I will have the shelter mom contact you.

We really need foster parents as well.  There are beautiful 5 year olds
that will not get a good home due to their age.  Other kids are on
medications for the rest of their life.  Although it is not expensive,
they must receive it each day.

So, all of you in the Central Florida area, please drop me a line.  We
need moms and dads.  We also need new members and shelter helpers.  All and
all, the shelter mom has about 40 kids of various ages and colors.  She is
loaded to capacity.  I personally want about 5 of them, but my kids mom has
enough thank you.

Please drop me a line at [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Sincerely,
David B. Brokaw
Central Florida Ferret Friends