From:
Lana Garten - Northern Ohio Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 00:03:53 EDT
September 12th  (Tues.)  from 7-9pm
Meeting at the Broadview Heights Rec. Center
Bring your ferret with you to 9543 Broadview Rd. (just south of Rt. 82).
As always, we'll have all sorts of ferret related items for sale, as well
as ferret games and door prizes

We met lots of great people at the Cuyahoga County Fair so we're hoping
this'll be a great meeting.  This month we'll be joined by Vickie
Schmotzer, Tupperware Lady and Ferret Parent.  She'll be bringing ferrets
AND Tupperware to the meeting!  That's right we're having our own little
NOFA Tupperware party.  Hope to see you there.

September 23rd (Sat.)
First Annual NOFA Summer Pot-Luck Picnic, Brecksville Reservation at the
Oak Grove Picnic Area From 1:00 pm til whenever the ferts get tired!
We'll supply the hamburgers/hotdogs and paperware.  You supply everything
else like desserts, drinks... you know it's a pot-luck!  By the way, bring
the ferts too!

We plan on having lots of games and LOTS of fun.
Some of the games we're planning on are:
Cup Tip
Gift Bag Escape
Flower Pot Dig
And Guess Your Ferret by Smell

Also, going on through out the day, your ferret will be able to test its
artistic skills with Ferret Paw Prints!  Your ferret's paws will be dipped
into non-toxic, water soluble finger paints and your ferret will be turned
loose on poster paper.  You'll be able to take your "kid's prints" home to
hang on the 'fridge.

Picnic reservations are not required but would be highly appreciated so we
can plan for how many people we're serving.

October 28th  (Sat.)
First Ever NOFA Ferret Halloween Party,
It's Jean's favorite holiday... so we gotta have a party!!  (Really, we'lld
use any excuse to have a party!)  Watch for details!

More info for all events can be found on our website: www.ohioferret.org
or call (216)388-2491