From:
Rhone D'Errico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 23:14:49 -0700
A co-worker has two ferrets that they cannot keep.  I have not seen them
myself, but I am told that they are both very sweet and friendly.  They are
two females, one silvermitt and one sable, age 1 1/2 and 2 years old (both
are Marshalls, so are spayed/descented).  They have been generally well
cared for (I have been told), but I get the feeling they spend 24/7 in
the cage.

If you are in the Las Vegas, Nevada area and are interested, send your
contact info (name and phone) to me [log in to unmask] and I will pass it along
to the owners of the ferrets.  They are free to a good home (along with the
cage).

I truly hope someone can provide a good home for these girls!

-Rhone D'Errico