From:
June Batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 07:01:00 +0300
Can you say "OH MY GAWD!" 25 hundred miles later and actually no worse for
the wear.  The ferrets the cats and the children survived the trip..EVEN my
husband!  I can't begin to tell you what an interesting trip it was.  One
GREAT thing came out of it though, is Ricky, who was neutered in may now
FINALLY can play and sleep with the other ferrets.  He also sat in my lap
the entire trip here, there was a litter box at my feet which he would
climb down to use and then return to my lap.  I truly believe that he knew
if he stayed in my lap and did not wander he would not have to be caged,
because the few times I had to put him in there, he would violently grab
and shake the cage bars...boy, he has me trained.

Tennessee is OH SO VERY HOT, I live almost right on the border between here
and Kentucky.

Darn near my first day here I stumbled across a job.  I am a vet tech at a
hospital here and I AM LOVING IT!  Of course the wages here in the south
east are considerably different from the Pacific north west!!  I have begun
to look into shelters here.  found one but they only take in unwanted old
or sick fuzzies they DO NOT adopt out, I offered my help because the have
about 40 ferrets, but they declined, :(

I have heard rumours of others and will look into it.

I miss Seattle and the WFA and my friends there.

Here in TN.  there are very few people who have heard of wood stove
pellets..it's gas country they tell me.  I can't even special order it
through Lowes, but I think K-mart will have it when the season begins.
I MISS MY PELLETS.

HERE IS a couple of "I will nots"

I will not liberate mommies house plants from their pots.
I will not drink out of the toilet
I will not poop on the heat/AC vent
I will not steal JUST ONE SOCK
I will not steal the sock off your foot

Prior to getting Meesha and Zoey, None of my other ferrets were clothing
thief's, Socks had her hackey sacks, Ricky had his stuffed animals and
Chandler had his rabbit fur mouse, BUT I TELL YA, these two..if it is not
nailed down, (and they will still try) they will drag it off..socks clothes
towels..it is only cute till you need something!!  :)

enough rambling.
Stay fuzzy
June Louis and the Tenneseann zoo