From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 08:00:19 -0400
Good Morning to ALL.  First, A SPECIAL PRAYER for those who have recently
lost a fuzzy, and for ALL sick and homeless fuzzies, and animals in the
world, May the GOOD LORD watch over you and protect you from harm!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, every ferret has there own personality.  I think it's just AMAZING
how different all 4 of my babies are!!!!!

Tazy - He is a very quiet and reserved fuzzy.He doesn't give kisses on the
lips but likes to kiss knuckles.  He will ambush you when in play mode, as
you walk by his hiding place he will jump up and catch me by my inner thigh
with his fangs and hang on for DEAR LIFE!!!!!  Other then play mode he does
not bite.  When he gets tired he jumps up in my lap and goes to sleep for a
while!!!!!!  He is also a very laid back fuzzy :-) He is my very first
fuzzy, and holds a SPECIAL place in my heart :-)

Trouble - Now this one is just that, TROUBLE he will not poop in the box,
but insists on pooping on paper or where ever his little heart desires.
He attacks my ankles and toes when in play mode, but other wise does not
bite!!!!!  He just LOVES to give kisses on the lips forever.  When I put
him back in his cage he goes to sleep immediately, unlike the rest of
them.  He also loves film canisters and carries them from one hidey hole
to another while he is out for play time.  They are his favorite toy!!! :-)
He is my second fuzzie and I call him my wayward child as he WILL NOT
listen to me (pecks bad boy) :-)

Rosy - The petit dainty one, another lip kisser, when she war dances it's
more like war prancing.  She does not like to attack me when in play mode,
but prefers me to have hand to hand battle with her.  She loves melon which
my others do not!!!!  She drags the crackle tube to her hidey hole and all
other plastic bags!!!!  She is more of a mountain climber then the others.
She weighs all of 1.5lbs and likes to beat up on the boys!!!!!!!!! :-)  You
go Girl!!!!  She is my third baby and a rescue.

Baby Joey - Last but not least Baby Joey, AHH, what a fat butterball he
is, weighs 4lbs and is so funny when he war dances his fat jiggling like
jello!!!! :-)  Joey is an eye lid and ear lobe kisser, but will not kiss
the lips.  He attacks me only when I tickle his belly, and is the only one
that will let me hold him for any length of time!!!!  I think he is too fat
to get antsy :-) I just love when he lays his head on my foot when resting.
Joey is my fourth baby and (FOR NOW) the last.  He was also a rescue.

I did not bond right away with all my babies it took a while for two of
them.  I think I just needed to know what there personalities were going
to be like!!!!!  But now they each hold A SPECIAL PLACE in my heart and I
could never give any of them up.  So give it time before giving the little
girl up and see if she grows on you!!!

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb
fuzz, Baby Joey

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum