From:
Betty Rebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 03:16:15 EDT
Hi everyone!!

I feel all giddy inside... I am soooo happy that somebody who will love and
take care of him got the little guy... Ma boi and I were lookin at the very
ferret you got... holdin him for nearly half an hour... he was a bit nippy
but playfully nippy... not really aggressive... a really sweetie pie!
Oh... Im sooo happy!  One of the store employees is a friend of mine ,but
anyway she told me that if the animals dont sell they will be giving them
away ... I gave her my name and number and she said there would be no
problem with my taking one of the ferrets if they do not sell by close of
bussiness on closing day... I am sooo glad you got him!!  I told her that
I wont have any objections to taking the almost albino guy that is really
aggressive... (I dont think he will sell, unless another ferret lover goes
in and sees he is worth just as much as all da others)...

Stacey...if you are reading this... I KNOW its not ferrety but if BIG
doesnt mind... maybe you could post that link to that story on the list...
I dont have it anymore!  My puters all messed up and I keep losing e-mails!
BIG... Its not directly related to FERRETS but it is about animal love that
I think anyone with a deaf, nippy or mischeivious ferret could relate to
and get all teary eyed about!  I DID!  =O)

Otay... well... congrats on the new baby Rochelle, and again... I am soooo
happy that he ended up in a ferret-sensitive home! =O)  I would love to see
him again... I kinda fell in 'lots of like' with him!  Maybe he will be
present at the Ferret Frolic next month?

Dooks, Dance... and aint fate great!
-Betty