From:
"pat l." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 10:39:44 -0400
David wrote...
"Am I a nutter because I hang out to receive the FML each night?"

LOL...and I thought I was the only person that waited till the wee hours of
the morning, checking mail every 15 minutes or so, to read my latest issue
of FML.

David, I am a nutter too I guess.

"wanders off to play with her fuzzies while hmming a Dr. Pepper remake..
I'm a Nutter, He's a Nutter, wouldn't you like to be a Nutter too?"

Huggss to all that have sick fuzzies and those that have lost a fuzzie!!!
Happy Labor Day
Dooks to all!!

Pat L. (whose husband really wishes she would come to bed at a decent
hour instead of giving him the excuse.."i'm waiting for my FML")