From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 19:43:39 -0400
I have two cages for sale, in the Richmond Va. area.  These are large
cages, fit for one or two ferts.  One is brand new, just made it today.
The other is a composite of store bought cages.  Both are on casters for
easy movement.  Both are fitted with J feeders and 3 quart water feeders.
One is 6 levels, the other is 5.  Pictures can be sent to an interested
buyer.  A large portion of the selling price will be converted to
appropriate food for a local ferret shelter ferts.  I will deliver within
a 50 mile radius at no charge.  Longer distances arrangements can be made.

These are Taj Mahal of fert cages.  Ample doors, ample natural access
water and food sources, carpet on all floors except the bottom which is
galvanized pans.  All one needs to add is hammocks, toys, and a carpet
shark or two.  All the basics are present and ready to use.  Price is $175
each.

If interested, e-mail me.  The Richmond Ferret Rescue (Jim and Marlene
Blackburne) are the benefactors of this.  Custom cages can also be
arranged, let your imagination run wild, and IT CAN BE DONE!

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Podo.