Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:51:57 -0700
Hi all
This message is on time for a change.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Bandit.  He waz met by
Cujo.  He had several dog bones with him when he came in and I asked to
taste one.  I didn't like them but to each hiz own.  They were real happy
to see each other and there waz a lot of hugging.  Then it waz da usual
catching up on all da goosip at home.  They wondered over to da Fruit Bar
and depleted it of all da rasins.  They munched rasins and talked for some
time.  Bandit kept looking around to see if a hooman would come and stop
him from eating all da rasin but I told him dat wouldn't happen as we can
eat all we want here.  I told him dat da dog bones he will need to go over
to da dog area and steal, I mean acquire for himself.  They wondered off
and Cujo gave him a tour of da place so he would know where everything is.
He said to send lots of luv and kisses to his daddy and he will be right
here.

I got da message on Sunny and though I don't greet them myself I did look
up Gizzie and tell him dat Sunny had arrived.  He imediately took off for
da dog area to welcome him and to say hello.

Well I am off to find a cheweasel.  There haz to be one around here
someplace.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee