From:
Elisa Mohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:41:22 -0400
I just wanted to say a very hardy thank you for the person who posted
about the naturally flowing water supplier from Walmart (as opposed to
the conventional bottle) and the squeky mouse toy!  My ferrets love both
of these suggested things!

I posted about 4-5 days ago about how my ferrets were uninterested in thier
toys and such....low and behold I took a risk and bought the squeaking
microchip mouse on a stick from Walmart and my ferrets are just WILD about
it!!!  They are makeing sounds that I don't think I have ever heard before!
I have never seen so many happy dooks and wardances in such a short period
of time before!  Fuzzit especially gets really passionate about getting the
mouse and making sure it's dead!!!  Tubby likes to tackle it - once he's
conquered it - he could care less!  Not to mention Fuzzit tries to steal
it away under the entertainment center!

Thanks again - whomever you are - you made my month and I have laughed a
bunch!

-Elisa (Fuzzit and Tubby)