Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 09:52:16 -0600
 ... together in the most recent issue of the Costco Connection magazine!
There is a lovely picture of the two of them with their ferts.  The article
is one of many discussing couples who are in business together.

It was a shock to flip through the magazine and see the word ferret pop
out... It just goes to show that one never knows where they crop up!

My best to Mary and Eric... and our gang sends their best positive energies
to aid in Eric's recovery!

Betty and Her Blur O'Fur...
Akela, Bella, Chook, Cherokee, Lace, Ping, Mushu, Rayden, Sammy, Slim,
Spaz, Taero, Thalia and Uh-Oh!
For the love of ferrets...