Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 20:15:15 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Well, spent the last couple of days doing a major overhaul on my website.
I have combined everything into one site and have added lots of fert
pictures.  I have also added pages on my photography, depression, and
other interests of mine.  You can check it out at:

http://www.margaretmerchant.com

Don't have pics of all the ferrets yet.  My girlfriend and I are planning
on getting together to take some good shots but between my back and a death
in her family it just hasn't happened yet.

I will be added pictures as I did them out of my boxes.  lol.  They are not
organized.  I will be adding some different writing as well, as soon as I
go through a lot of my work.  I plan on putting up some of my silly ferret
stuff, as well as some research papers I have done on psychology and
literature.

I hope you enjoy the site. Be sure and sign the guestbook when you drop by.

Mo' Maggie and her Missouri Mobsters