Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 22:16:30 -0700
Just got my new National Geographic.  While reading it, I came to a new
section called, "Ask Us".  One of the questions this month asked, " If a
group of geese is a 'flock' and a group of wolves is a 'pack'.  what do you
call a group of bears?"  N.G. then proceeded to name a number of 'groups'
and guess what?!!  Our beloved ferret group is there, only instead of a
'business' of ferrets, N.G.  reports a 'busyness' of ferrets.  Interesting.
Close but different.  I actually like 'busyness' better than 'business'.
It fits our little monsters better!  Oh, yes, a group of bears is called
a 'sloth'.

MC, The Rude One
(With Snorkle, Tuzigoot, and Bancho.  In spirit, Bubba, Billy-Bob, and
Garret)