From:
Amanda Halliday <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 11:16:53 +1000
Hi !!
I am down under in OZ and I have two fuzz butts.  I have a bit of a food
hidding problem with them (usually under my bed).  They have dry biscuits
avaliable 24 hours a day and at night I give then either chicken necks or
beef cut up into bite size peices and sometimes I will include an egg yoke
or just give them the egg yoke for dinner.  My problem is that they will
eat maybe one or two bits and them go on to hide the rest of it under my
bed with I forget about and then remember a week later to find little bits
of dried up meat everywhere.  What I was thinking to prevent any further
frustration was to get all of the receipies abvaliable for the soups and
gravy's you guys are always talking about and give those a go.  That way
they won't be able to hide it on me !!!!!

If you could please send the receipies and directions direct to my e-mail
address I will be forever grateful as would my nose, carpet, bedroom and
house mate.  Thank you all very much.   [chicken gravy sent]

Amanda.
Poppy. ( Quick, bring the food under here, she'll never find it.)
Zeke.  ( Let me get some into my belly first then I'll join you, no
problems!  )

oh my e-mail is    [log in to unmask]

Thanks again