From:
Wendy Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 19:07:21 -0300
If there is anyone in the eastern part of NC, near Jacksonville, there is a
male and female ferret for sale at a petstore that were returned.  They
were infested with fleas and look as if the mange has carried them away.  I
talked to the manager and she said she raises ferrets and said it wasnt the
mange, just fleas and an owner that didnt care for them well.  Anyway, I
wanted so badly to take them home but we just dont have the room for 2
more, I cried the whole way home for the little guys.  The asking price was
$69.00 for one but she told me that she would give me both for $100 but
that was only that day, not tommorow or a week later but today....sooooo Im
sure she wouldnt be hard to bargain with.  I just wanted to let you guys
know if anyone was interested or able to help.  They were good natured and
not skiddish at all.

If anyone wants the name and location of the pet store pl,ease drop me an
email.

Wendy Williams