From:
Dawn Tepley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 11:57:42 -0500
Hi All,

I have never heard of Dr. Bonners, BUT I have been using soaps for a few
years call Dr. Bronners!  I was thinking perhaps the name was mixed up
because when you have described the different soaps, those are the exact
kind that I use, just the name has an R in it that Dr. Bonners doesn't.  I
absolutely love Dr. Bronners!  They sell Lavender, Unscented, Peppermint,
Almond, Eucalyptas, Tea Tree, Aloe Vera Baby-Mild, ect!  They are safe on
pets and smell and work great.  My entire family uses them.  I have been to
their website before, so you can try this: http://www.drbronner.com If it
was just a mispelling, these are the soaps your looking for, if not, I
still recommend trying out these healthy, cruelty-free soaps in liquid or
bars.  I have sensitive skin and I look for the healthier products for skin
care, the lavender is a bit strong so you can water it down to stretch it
and make it more tolerable for sensitive skin.  They work better for body
washing than for shampoo.  He also makes soaps for floor scrubbing (smells
great!), for washing clothes, ect.  I highly recommend them, especially
since they are a 100% biodegradable, contain no harmful detergents or
foaming agents, and that they can be used on pets.  Hope this helps.

Bright Blessings,
Heidi T.