Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 09:22:15 -0400
Whoops!!

Let me rephrase my post from yesterday: The problem regarding the New
England and Midatlantic Websites is not with the PERSON hosting them,
it's with his COMPUTER.  He's great, as usual.

Note to self: never never NEVER post anything to a mailing list without
thoroughly rereading it TWICE.  And do it AFTER coffee in the morning!

Sorry!!!

- Mike

PS, For those asking, the Midatlantic is NY, NJ, PA, MD, DE, DC, and
northern VA.  You New Englanders know who you are. MN

Mike, Paula, Buddy, Dickens, Daisy, Sweet Pea, and Winter

Check out the New England and Midatlantic Ferret Sites at
http://www.ferretopia.org