From:
KiSta Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 18:56:02 -0500
Hello,

I have the flu, and I feel horrible.  What's worse, like I thought the
other day, the flu has spread throughout the shelter ferrets and my
personal pets.  The entire household is feeling really bad.  I've got
vaporizers going in the bedroom and in the kennel, and just trying to
keep everyone comfortable.  Thankfully the ferret's appetites do not seem
to be affected.

If anyone was planning on coming up this Saturday to help out, or take home
ferrets, I am afraid I will have to cancel for now.  I don't want anyone
going home and spreading this further.  I'm not online very much (its much
more comfortable to be miserable in bed rather than in a chair) so if you'd
like to reschedule, please call me at 609-978-5899.  The ferrets that are
being fostered at Lisa's are thankfully 100% healthy.

Thanks everyone, and I hope to be back up and running soon.

Kim
www.kistaferret.com