From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:01:17 EST
Hi gang.

I have been ill as of late so I am a bit behind on my reading the fml
however what I have read gives me great alarm.

First a few idiots, (I am judging you by your actions not necessarly by
your person, and if I am wrong then may God forgive me) seemed to have
ganged up on Bob Church and driven him off the FML.  What is wrong with you
people?  Whom gave you this power to decide whom you shall seek to destroy?
Who is safe from you?  I am posting this openly and in hope of actually
establishing some dialog in this matter that may resolve whatever problems
there may be out there.  Bob C has done nothing but elighten us about the
one thing that is suppose to be our common thread...FERRETS!!!  AM I WRONG
ABOUT THIS??  That is why I joined this list.  To learn all that I could
about the proper care of my ferts, plain and simple.  To learn that one of
the resources I have come to depend on and learn from is now gone offlist,
gives me reason to pause and reconsider why I am even here.

I DO NOT BLAME BILL GRUBER FOR ANY OF THIS.  I feel that not only has BIG
ran a great list, he has on numerous occassions kept more crap off the list
from the aforementioned idiots.  Now I find out that the same idiots that
drove Bob C. offlist are now "gunning" for Big.  Is that the inference
that I am getting from the list now???  Am I reading this correctly?  Well
all I can say if that is you "Idiots" out there, and YOU know whom you are,
then I, I M O H O suggest you go and start your own list and see how long,
if ever, it takes you to draw over 3,000 ferret minded folks to YOUR list!
I have several ferrets to take care of and I use this list as a resource
to meet that end.  I want to learn about the eating habits, the proper
diet requirementd, and yes the treatment of the various dieases these
wonderful little carpetmonsters can get.  I NEED people like Bob C. and
Dr. Williams, and BIG and Suzki Crandall, and the others on this list who
DO KNOW something of what they speak.  No I do not really agree with every
word I read out there from all of these people, but I have had some medical
training in my distant past and know that these folks have got it together
when it comes to ferrets.  My little guy Smokey is a day to day thing right
now.  We could lose him anyday, but with my help and love God gives him
more days.  I get alot of that help from Folks right here on this list.
I want to keep it that way, with people who know....

AFTER All.....IT IS FOR THE FERRETS!!!!

Fred Hurd
Reno, Nevada