From:
Webmaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 10:41:47 -0600
A club member brought this to my attention today.  It is for Grand Prairie
residents only.  The text is cut directly from their website and the link
follows.  They do not specify which vaccines, but I would expect only
rabies.  You could call to see if they do more.

"Nov. 11 is the 3rd Annual Pet Vaccination Clinic

Get your cat, dog or ferret vaccinated for FREE from 10 a.m.  - 4 p.m.,
Sat., Nov.  11 at the Grand Prairie Animal Services Center on 1225 W.
Freeway.

Citizens need to bring proof of Grand Prairie residency (a drivers license
or water bill will do) and there is a pet limit of five animals.  We're
closing the line at 4 p.m., so don't wait until the last minute!  And
please, for the safety of all, your dog must be on a leash and your cat
or ferret in a carrier.

If you have any questions, please call 972-237-8575 for more information.

The vaccination clinic is part of the Grand Prairie Animal Service
Division's Animal Shelter Appreciation Week."

http://ci.grand-prairie.tx.us/html/vaccinate.htm