Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:44:58 -0700
Hi all
Da Reflecting Pool is finished and it haz had quite a lot of da little ones
using it.  Anyone down there feel like they are being watched.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Willie.  He waz met by
Lady, Zues, Rascal, and a bunch of others.  I introduced them as some
of them didn't know him although they had da same daddy.  They were all
happy to see him and hugged him warmly.  Then they were interested in what
had happended at home after they had gone.  They talked for some time
gossipping and bringing everyone up to date.  Then they went on a tour of
da area and showed him all da attractions and where everything waz.  Then
they went over to da Gravy Gourmet and had a bit to eat as Willie said he
waz quite hungry and hadn't felt like eating in a while.  He ate quite a
bit too.  He said to tell hiz new daddy and hiz shelter mom dat he luved
them a lot and to send lots of hugs and cuddles.

A little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Tommy.  I gave him da
tour of da place and showed him all da attractions and where everything
waz.  He waz interested in da Fruit Bar some and had to go over and sample
everything.  He ate a lot of some and a little of others.  Then he headed
over to da Tube Park to enter in da tube races there.  He entered and waz
soon running through da tubes at a pretty good clip.  He didn't do to bad
in da races for a rookie.  He seemed to have a lot of fun at it.  He said
he hadn't felt this good in ages.  He said dat old age is not all it is
cracked up to be.  He said to send hiz luv to hiz daddy along with lots
of kisses and hugs.

I think I will go over an try out da Reflecting Pool myself.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee