From:
Dawn Tepley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 18:57:36 -0500
Hi all,

Yeah!!!  WhoooHooo!!!  I have officially been a member of the FML for
1 year today!!!!!!!!   I just wanted to thank everyone for all the great
info thats been posted on the FML.  Just a few that have taught me
alot are: Amy Flemming, Kat, Bill and Diane, Wolfy, Georgia, Bob C.,
Sukie, Lisette, Dr. Williams, and Dr. Weiss.  There are many more of
you,  to many to name :-)  Your all such a blessing.  Ever since
October last year, I have learned more tips, heard such cute and
funny stories, said more prayers for the sick little ones, then I
have ever before in my life!  I cannot express my thanks enough.
And to BIG, thank you so much for being the moderator of the list
and keeping the FML going!!!  Your a great blessing to.  I believe that
I am fully ready for my first ferrets that will be arriving the end
of this month, or beginning of Nov (have not fixed a date yet for
shipping them to me!)  I probably would not have been ready for
them, if it had not been for all of you here at the FML.  So three
cheers, three dooks, and three wardances to all of you for being the
best ferret family ever!!!!

Dooking, Dancing, Bright Blessings,
Dawn