From:
Paul Daijo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 03:18:46 EDT
Looking for a good home for my two ferrets.  I have had Chester and Duke
for about three years now and love them to death but I recently had my
first child and my wife and I can not spend as much time as we would like
to and which they deserve which we feel is necessary for them.  I have a
large three story cage and everything that is needed to take care of
Chester and Duke, free of charge, to someone I feel is right for them and
will take good care of them.  They are in excellent health and need someone
who will spend time with them.  Please email if you are interested.  I am
located in the San Francisco Bay Area.