From:
Roxanne Werner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 18:40:16 -0400
This is my first time writing to the FML and hope someone can help.  I have
a 4 year old ferret who has been diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrum.  I
have found no information on ferrets with this condition.  My vet has said
it is not curable, but manageable with steroids.I keep having to raise his
dosage every so often to control his IBS.  Does anyone have any information
on this health problem?  I have looked threw human IBS which has helped to
understand the the condition, but I need more information on anything I can
do for him before he withers away to nothing.  Clark and I will be grateful
for any info we can get.

Roxanne, Clark and the other 19 rescues