From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 23:36:32 EDT
In honor of the Olympic games,I thought our fuzzies should have something
to shoot for themselves.So here are my fuzzy Olympic sports.

We'll start with track and field.

Fifty yard front door dash - I think we all know this event,as it does
require a fuzzy owned human to compete.My times in this event are getting
better.Unfortunately,so are my fuzzies.

Buddy hurdles - this event usually runs down a hall at breakfast time.The
winner is the fastest fert to leap over their buddies and get to the dish
first.

Boot drag - this event requires speed as well as strength.It is timed from
the moment the human sees the boot leaving until it is out of reach in a
hidey hole.There is also the popular team boot drag,same rules,two ferrets.

Sock relay - This event can be a two fuzzy team up to as many as can
participate,and the hand,or mouth off,is the most important component for
keeping the human off guard.Speed is an asset also,especially diving into
the hidey hole for the finish.

100 meter tube run - This event is a favorite of fuzzy and human alike.It
can be run in the upright position,but the real crowd pleaser,especially
in Australia.  is the upside down version.

Marathon dancing - this sport takes great stamina,and is scored more on
length than finesse.

Now on to gymnastics.

Floor dancing exercise - this is scored on style as well as strength,and
I've heard a good dook dook will sway the Russian judge.

Uneven drawers - competitors in this event need style,grace and strength.
Moving through those uneven drawers can be a challenge, and you really
have to stick that landing.

Chair vault - a lot of speed is required for this event.Some prefer to
start on the chair, and some prefer to start on the couch and move to the
chair.Landing on a human is optional,but remember to stick that landing.

Balance book shelf beam - This is an event of mostly looking out for your
fuzzy butt,so it doesn't fall off and get a .5 deduction.Style does
count,so they must show their skill.

Now on to the water events

Platform toilet diving - This sport needs skill as well as style.The more
splash the better.Remember,the lid must be up.There are two categories in
this event,low platform diving and the more daring and dangerous high
platform one and a half gainer off the bathroom counter.

Synchronized bath tub swimming - this event is very beautiful to watch,
unless you're the human in the tub.It can be done in teams of two to
whatever the tub will hold.There must be a human in the tub for this event
to take place.No fuzzy will enter the tub without one.

Water dish dragging - this sport can be frustrating for the human that must
clean up,but the object is to get as much water on the floor as possible in
one meter.

Raisin diving - this is a very popular sport with the fuzzies.They must
snorkel under the water and get as many raisins as possible in the shortest
time.Good competitors in this sport are easy to spot by their larger
tummies.

Well,there you have it,the fuzzy summer Olympic events.Winter Olympics is
a whole different category.Happy fuzzy competitions.

Sandy and Five Olympian Fuzzies