From:
Diabolique Eleanor D'Artagnan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 10:46:59 -0700
Hello everyone.  I just wanted to let locals to me know that a female
sable has been lost in the state college area (from what i hear Sohpie is
a repeat escape artist)!  Her owner lives below my boyfriend and our ferret
family... So if you hear of anyone finding one or you find one yourself
(Mary watch out for any strays that are 'handed in')  Send me an email
directly!!  I hope she's okay!

Rochelle (humanoid)
Mahwah ("I swear I am not a ferret...I'm a monkey, let me show you using
         this....")
Bandit ("Cursed Bitter Apple...I will bite you anyway!!")