From:
David Wilhoite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 06:32:16 -0400
Paddy needs your help

He's 5 months old and about to have his right front leg amputated.  He has
had knee surgery to try and repair an congenital defect.  ?Arthoscopy?
failed,so the joint was pinned.  When we returned to the vets for the post
surgery check up, We found out that his right front leg is probably going
to have to come off and his left front leg has the same problem.  The vet
then suggested that we consider ?euthanisa?  if the left front leg develops
problems.  I would prefer not to do this.

Is there any other option.

Suggestions and advice earnestly requested

Thank You
David

--
"To disarm the people is the best and