From:
Dennis and Linda Fulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 13:21:17 EDT
Hi,
Lots of Love and Prayers for our sick ones or the ones who went to the
rainbow bridge.  I have a friend that I met on the FML a few months ago.
She was upset when I called because one of hers went to rainbow bridge.
She is a sweet dedicated lady that loves her fuzzies, you can tell it when
you talk to her.  The words just flow from her heart with the love she has.
I love you Denise.  I want to thank the ones who started the FML.  I have
met people who have helped me with my little ones.  I looked at one of mine
last night while I was putting her to bed, and for the life of me, I cannot
understand how someone can mistreat them.  They trust you so much.

Thanks for allowing me to say that but I need help.  My husband and I went
to Lowes and bought a piece of Plexiglas for the doorway.  The girls love
it because they could watch me.  In the mean time, when I wasn't watching,
they dug the carpet up under the Plexiglas.  I went and got a piece of
runner like the secretary has under her chair, they still dig until the
glass just tumbles over.  What else can I do?  My husband just had a
horrible surgery and he is still recupenrating.  So I went to Lowe's to buy
another peice of plexieglass, thinking the other one was warp, nah - didn't
work.  So, I need advice.  I know I should have bought the runner first and
maybe my carpet might still be there but didn't.  Please email at my
primate email address because I get behind in my FML reading.  Sorry!!!!!

Also, if there is a shelter in Spartanberg, would you email me also.

Hug the little ones from us and prayers to all.
Linda/Denny