From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:18:09 -0400
Hello everyone maybe someone can help me here.... My little Cherub has a
bad biting problem, And its almost uncontrollable.

If she isn't attacking our feet as we walk bye when we go to pick her up
she is bting our hands.  Most of the time its not verhard just a light
nip and she takes off but some times it can be a bit harder.  My husband
doesn't like her biting and I am afraid he may make me get rid of her if
I don't train her not to bite.  I have tried that bitter apple stuff once
and I just don't like the way it works and haven't used it since.  Is
there anything I can to help to stop her from this awful habit??????

Thank you