From:
Corynne dejong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:50:13 EDT
We've had Joseph over a month now, and he and Daisy still can't get along!
Daisy is still afraid of him & screams every time he comes near, and he
still tries to bite her.  I think he just wants to play but bites too hard?
Daisy won't let him get near her!

He is doing well, and gaining weight since he came to live with us, and he
is an absolute sweetheart.  Daisy gained weight when we brought him home
too, she's much more solid now, but she also lost some of the hair on the
last 2/3 of her tail, and her fur is becoming more coarse.  If he's out
she goes and finds a place to sleep, and she won't play with me when he's
in the same room.  She clings to us a lot more too.

Does any one have any suggestions on how to help them out?  I really want
them to become buddies, but I'm worried it's stressing Daisy out too much!
Could the fur change, weight gain, and sleeping more be due to the season
changing?  I still feel terrible every time they get together, I figured
by now they would have worked out their differences!  Thanks in advance!

Corynne