From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 18:56:00 -0500
Hello from NE Michigan - AGAIN!!!

Today is the first time in over a month (?) that I have been able to read
the FML.  My prayers to all those owned by fuzzies who have departed this
physical life unto eternal life at the Rainbow Bridge.  Also prayers are
sent to the Great Veterinarian in the Sky (Sandee calls Him, "Da Boss").
I pray that all those fuzzies that are ill are touched by our Heavenly
Father's healing hands and that they are allowed to remain here with us,
so that we might learn from our loving 4-legged friends (owners???) how to
enjoy the life given to us by the Same Great Spirit that made us and them.

Doctors tell me that my congestive heart condition is brought about by
Sleep Apnia (SP?), which causes me to obtain only 60% oxygen (should be
90%) while sleeping, if you can call one hour of REM sleeping, the rest of
the time I keep the fuzzies awake with my wonderful imitation of a grizzly
bear that has a double hernia and who has dropped a 2 ton rock on my
sensitive nose.  My wife is hearing challanged and has to wear hearing
aids, so at night she does not hear me, but she does feel the vibrations
through the bed.  And all you wonderful female slaves to ferts thought
your spouse was bad?

To further complicate things, I managed to meet up with a Brown Recluse
Spider that thought that my left calf was just the right size to eat.  That
sucker hurts when it bites.  further, my leg looks like it is infected from
the ankle to the knee (front & back) with an additional hugh blister that
broke Sunday September 3, 2000.  I thank God that He is not ready for me,
and Satan is afraid that I will take over and in- stall airconditioning.
(Little does Satan know, since my ferts are not going to hell, I refuse to
go too).

God bless one and all, may He give you peace in your hearts when trials
arise, and joy in your hearts when He helps us to conquer the evil that
satan has cast upon us all.

Dooks from:
Rev.Ron Sims,D.D.& Family:8 hooman-beans,17 ferts,5 canines & 2 felines