From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 13:38:16 -0500
I'll be rooming with Ronnie DiComo and her precious puppy so please check
with her on room crashing. ;-)   Personally I'd enjoy it.  I am shy,
especially in crowds so please don't be offended if I seem a bit wall
flowerish - I'm a bit insecure around people, but I enjoy meeting and
visiting with ferret folk and I'm a great listener (aren't I Bob ;-))

I have an idea, bring all your ferrets to our room (o.k. Ronnie? please,
please, please) and I'll be in heaven. :-)  I'm shy but not around or with
ferrets.  You might want to warn your little ones.  I imagine we'll get
some "is this woman nuts or what" (why yes I am but thank you for asking)
looks from the little ones.

Also, I'm so directionally challanged that it ISN'T funny.  I'm hoping
the shuttle to the Novotel will be clearly marked so that I can find it.
Anyone with Canada traveling experience that would like to send advice,
tips, suggestions I'd be appreciative.

I'll be in Friday sometime, but not sure of the time right now.

Warm hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services
Please sign up to support our charity