From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:14:09 -0400
HI Folks -
lots of hustlin' and bustlin' here at the shelter!  Yep, still getting
treats -- BUT it is TOUGH not getting into trouble!  sigh.... the shelter
folks just mailed out the newsletter-- they had the gall to put story about
Angel on the front page -- now I 'fraid she will go away to a family--
darned it all!  But In got a picture that they is gonna put in the
contest :) so you can all see me decked out in my Ferretstock best!

More photos came today-- this is kind of a hoot-- I would like to help
them put them pictures up-- but they keep putting them away-- I will keep
working on it-- I KNOW they need me to HELP!  The deadline is upon is for
photos-- so hurry and get them in the mail!  email at the address above
for more information.

We have some neat items on ebay for Buddy's fund.  He is the boy that can't
walk with his back legs.  We have been promised some more items for next
week-- so far the X-tasy Etc folks have donated these items this week for
the Buddy fund are:

Mystic Unicorn Delux Sleeper   a handsome designer print made into an
oversize bed great for Large cages even the MidWest cage.  A steal at any
price the material is RARE!  ends 9/5
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=420622859

Millennium Design Kangaroo Carrier for Ferrets  this is another very
special designer item only a FEW ever made      ends 9/5
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=420257103

Mystic Unicorn Delux TOP ferret sleeper ; another version of this limited
print made into a giant top opening sleeper measuring 15 wide x 21 long!
A treasure for mystic fans!  ends 9/5
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=420625655

FERRETSTOCK ITEMS!  JOIN THE FUN_ even if you can not attend.  The folks
here wanted to share some event fun with everyone who is too far away so
they posted ebay items which are only available at the event of course
All the funds go to shelter vet programs or education programs thanks for
taking a peek!:

Ferretstock Tee size Large ends  9/4
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=420625655

Ferretstock Tee size Small ends 9/4
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=419740149#DESC

Ferretstock Tee size x-Large  ends 9/4
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=419743177

Ferretstock Sleeper #6 Rainbow effect ends 9/6
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=424162397

Ferretstock Sleeper #5  Retro VW's psychedelic!  ends 9/9
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=424277564#DESC

Ferretstock Sleeper#2 Tie Dye Effect multi color ends 9/9
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=424277904

Ferretstock Sleeper #1 Blue tie dyes  ends 9/9
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=424279826

Ferretstock Sleeper # 4  retro guitars!  ends 9/9
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=424299334#DESC

Ferretstock Sleeper # 3  actual india tie dye  ends 9/9
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=424373321#DESC

of course if you are going to attend-- you can get an idea of some of the
special bedding available while it lasts!   I think the Ferret Tarot sounds
real interesting-- and maybe a ferret Reiki massage! Hmmm need some extra
scritchin' behin my ears on that thought!

Sterling is getting more tests on next visit  he is so skinny they is gonna
check for too much sugar--- I don't think he is that sweet-- but if I get a
chance to taste him I will tell ya!

Jerimiah!
Jr Mascot at Ferret Wise
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html