From:
Amy Ricalde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 23:03:54 -0400
Help!  I've checked the archives and can't locate the article "Foods that
KILL" your ferrets.  I'm not sure how I overlooked this but am especially
interested since I regularly have given my kids banana chips and other
fruit.  Does anyone know if peanuts are bad?  Ruger just loves them!
Ironically, during my morning routine --- I notice today that Ruger had
a banana chip stuck to the roof of his mouth and struggled with it.  It
made me extremely uneasy --- Now after hearing that that they are prone to
choking on this treat, I want to learn more about banana chips and other
hazardous foods.  I am new to the list and apologize if I'm not looking
in the right place.  My four fuzzies; Ruger, Ginger, Amber, Charlie and I
thank you.