From:
"Paula M. Webb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 22:07:37 -0400
Yesterday, I posted about "three ferrets for adoption in Mass."  I got a
few responses about whose ferrets they were (meaning mine or someone
elses), and a response from Kat asking what was wrong and why I had to
give up my ferrets and that she was very worried about me.

In my post I did not go into detail for fear of being flamed on the fml.  I
was giving up my ferrets because of complications with my pregnancy.  After
telling Kat what was going on and that I wished I could find foster care
for them for 9 months SHE got on the computer and e mailed people to help
me.  I was so touched by this I started to tell my husband the story of how
someone was willing to help me find a temporary home for my babes and that
I could have them back after I recover from my c-section.  I only hoped
it would work out.  Well, he got mad at me and told me there was no way I
could give up the ferrets, our son would be so sad.  He would help me take
care of them.  I was so shocked by this.  He never seemed to like them.  I
guess he is a closet ferret lover.  I think we all know one or two of
those.

When I told Kat what he said to me she was so happy.  You would think it
was her good news.  She was so happy she forgot to wake her husband for
work.  LOL..........that is my amazing Kat story.

Thank you Kat you are a wonderful person........Paula